- Me: I ship these two women together so hard.
- Person: You just want to see them kiss.
- Me: No. I want to see them be friends. I want to see them slowly fall in love. I want to see them get giggly and flirt and blush and get flustered. I want them to go on an awkward first date and wait for the other's call. I want them to date. I want to see them go through hard times, but love each other enough to get through it together. I want them to fight and make up. I want them to get engaged and nervously tell their parents. I want them to argue over the wedding plans, but ultimately decide together. I want to see them get married. I want to see them have kids. I want to see them grow old together. Overall, I want to see their love story, and if they happen to kiss and I see, that's just an added bonus.
Stuff I like (all)
- Me:*Watching Mulan* *Awesome drumbeat starts*Me:I will not sing.Me:I will not sing.Me:I will n- LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.
- “You are personally responsible for becoming more ethical than the society you grew up in.”—
Being a “product of their times” is no...
When people say they don’t want their kids ‘influenced’ by seeing homosexuality portrayed on tv, in books, in public, etc,...
- When fandom gets weird
Love the people you look up to. Reblog their face on your tumblr, watch their tv shows, read their interviews. Draw...