I don’t know how someone can not like the idea of star trek like it’s a vision of hope for the future of humanity of wonder and new worlds and adventure and love and all of the things we’ll never get to see in this lifetime like if you don’t like star trek you must be really into things like taxes and life insurance
“On Monday 20 May, mezzo-soprano Joyce DiDonato will be joining us for a live Q&A on Twitter at 5pm BST.What we’ll be asking her is up to you, so send us your questions via the comments area below or on Twitter using the hashtag #AskJoyce.”
- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, they're peasants. At least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
Sarah Connolly singing Where shall I fly? from Handel’s Hercules.
This woman’s diction is impeccable.
Well, everyone, the form is up! If you missed my post yesterday, for the first time ever, the Kennedy Center is opening up nomination recommendations to the public.
“Under the revised process, the Kennedy Center will begin seeking recommendations from the public for the first time in the award’s 35-year history. Recommendations can be submitted online beginning Thursday. The center will also seek more recommendations from a committee of artists.”
I will be actively campaigning for Frederica von Stade’s recommendation not only because of her 40 years of contributions to the opera community through her iconic roles and brilliant singing but also for her fervent efforts encouraging arts education across the country.
I hope you’ll join me.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH A TEACHER EVEN THOUGH THEY’RE OLDER THAN YOU AND THEY’RE YOUR TEACHER THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
- Sexual orientation: opera singers.