I feel like I, and many other tumblr users, are pretty much experiment 625 from Lilo and Stitch
he literally has all of the same powers as stitch
He had potential to do something great. He saw what Stitch and all the other experiments were doing, but he was just like
you know what sounds good
cute pairing names
- otp: why’d you have to fucking die
- otp: why am i so emotionally invested in this
- otp: why does your fic tag on ao3 rarely update
- otp: where’s the fanart
- otp: you look at each other a lot and every time you do i die
- otp: wouldn’t it be cool if this was an alternate universe and you met at a diner at like 2 am while it was raining
- otp: i’m going to cry
damn, intelligence is such a turn on. like wow, people who know a lot about so many different places and so many different things. and they’ve always got something to tell you or show you about something new that they’re interested in, and like, somehow they can blow your mind over and over. damn. such a turn on.
3 more hours till i’m 21.